Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Believable God Doing Unbelievable Things

"Look at the nations and watch — and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." Hab. 1:5

What a year this has been! Words simply cannot describe the joy we have had this last year seeing so many of you maturing beautifully in the Lord. Your influence in our immediate community, as well as in our regional community of faith has been steadily increasing and the blessings just keep coming in. So many people are interested in what we have to offer on so many levels that we are finding ourselves hard-pressed to be able to meet the demand.

God promised Abraham many years ago in Gen. 12:2 -

"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing."

God has truly begun to make our name great and to mold us into channels of blessing to all those around us. That was the good news. The great news is that the BEST IS YET TO COME! 

2011 will be a year where many of us will finally step up to the plate and begin to fulfill the calling that God has placed on our lives. It will be a year where God will help you to fulfill your divine destiny in Him. It will be a year of breakthrough and deliverance. He has already begun to pour out His Spirit on us and many are already working in their giftings at a new level of anointing. He said that the time would come when we would not believe what we were told. Well, the time is now, and you have been told. Believe it.

Luv ya,

Pastor Mario

1 comment:

  1. At the end of the day when all my fears have had their way my only hope is that he is going to do it! God has kept me and I know there is an appointed time I just have to continue to be faithful and not let the enemy rob me. I love you Pastor. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is believe but even he helps me with that! Lord I believe but help my unbelief.

    ReplyDelete